5.0

I've leased cars for over 25 years (mostly BMWs) and just turned in my VW Jetta at the end of the lease term.An inspector came to my home a month ago as part of the turn-in process.

My car was 2,000 miles under the allowed mileage, like brand new with the exception of a few nicks on the edge of the driver door (well within the lease agreement's "normal wear and tear" allowance) and one tire with low tread. Not a scratch inside, not a single rattle, nothing! I always take excellent care of my cars! Yet, the inspector handed me his report which said I owed $1,000+ for repairs!

Wrong! Of course I'm disputing this but NEVER AGAIN will I lease a car from VW!

The turn-in procedure literally eliminates the dealership (VW of Asheville) from having any role in this which is also very poor business tactics - how do you build a rapport with your customer?Never again!

This reviewer shared experience about "end of lease report" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Volkswagen Of Asheville. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Hyundai that you may also consider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Volkswagen Of Asheville to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Volkswagen Of Asheville?

Comments